'So much done to be left ='('
This is what my text said a night before the exam. My friend replied back, 'You mean so much left to be done?'
I was on a verge of nervous breakdown. Daily I spent 20 hours studying. Wake up, study, snore, wake up, study, snore... Isn't this going on for 3 months now? You tell me, how long I have been crying 'exams hai exams hai'. It still isn't over. No, baby, no. You might as well say they have just started. Am pissed off, big time. KU cancelled our paper, it'll be held on 8th January (let's hope so, let's pray so). Plus 4 vivas to go through *sob sob*
Okay, okay. Here I am! After a long, long time. Did you wonder about me? No? Oh. I cannot promise when the punctual blogger in me will be back, I can only hope before I turn 20. I miss blogging and miss reading your blog posts. Am sure you guys miss my awesome comments, too.
No matter how horrible my days are I still manage to watch few movies (about 10). I loved Inception, it was wowsers! Leonardo DiCaprio is too good *crushed*. Another movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall made my day (night, actually, I watched it at 3 AM). It was a good laugh; light and full of funny bits. If you like good romantic comedies, do watch it (Yeah, so what if Jason Segel is a bit gay in it). Black Swan is next on my movie list.
I went to Expo bookfair with Sana on Saturday. Liberty bookhouse made me drool, I wasn't so rich, I could buy only two books *pouts* Next year am going to go loaded. Going to start saving money from now (now = next month).
Anyway 2011 is around the corner. How about some revolutionary resolutions? They never work for me. Still I have made a few (it is worrying how they never change)
- Save money. Starting now. (Reaction: oops, it'll have to be next month!)
- Lose weight (Reaction: this one sucks. It NEVER works. Never ever. Never.)
- Eat less (Reaction: same as above)
- Study (I already am! Don't make me puke)
- Buy clothes (yes, my topmost priority. Old ones reek of exams.)
- Watch movies (yes!)
- Call my poor ignored friends more often. At least once a month. (It's such a task now. It should not be. God, where is my 'time'?)
- Complete 2nd year. Haha, I have been trying That for months now. God bless you. KU.
- Update my blog (am I not doing that now?)
- Socialize with people (now what is that supposed to mean? It's on my resolution list for years now. I don't get it).
- Complete Wuthering Heights without wincing. (classics make me wince *shrug*..anyway, I think it'll be done before new year)
You made any?
Virtual is better than nothing *sigh*
Oi! Happy Winters ^^ aren't they cosy? Have some peanuts!