Saturday, June 4, 2011

Torture Time. Boo.


Hey. Sad, sad news. My exams are from Monday, so you will not see this poor elf for two weeks. I promise am going to read (and comment on) all the blogs I have been ignoring after my midterms. Inshaa'Allah.


Exams suck. They make us fat. We read a sentence -? we get starved -> we eat -> fat, fat and fat. The vicious cycle goes on and on.

 Anyway. What did I do all day instead of studying? Glared at my book, drew little tiny cartoons on every single page I was supposed to study, watched an episode of HIMYM,  cooked and ate noodles, had a loooong, great chatter with my brothers <-- on usual days they rarely exist and drank lots Falsa berry juice. And now am online. Later am going to bed. Tsk, tsk.




DeviantArt makes me happy. I like.

Happy Moments =)

Sidrah xx o(^-^)o

14 comments:

Kiran Ashraf said...

my torturous exams have just ended on 28 may so i m free now. wish u good luck n lots of prayers n wishes for your result :)

Mystical said...

Good luck on your exams. :)
AND YES THEY MAKE YOU FAT. They cause depression, and I eat a lot when I'm depressed.
DeviantArt is soooo cool. ♥ I still have to make an account, though. :/

quartertoinsane said...

mine start on monday too... bt mine end on wednesday

ishashime said...

agh. college will start for me in a week and that means the vicious college cycle will begin. :(
good luck on your exams anyway! :)

Nas said...

Didn't you just finish exams?
But all the very best!
:)

Furree Katt said...

EXAMS MAKE US FAT! that is the best logic i have read in a long time.
gooooooddddd luuuccckkkkk ♥

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Best of Luck with the exams. Doodle in the exam sheets and get the examiner rolling on the floor laughing :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

PurpleMist. said...

LOL I see you're procrastinating a lot :D I'm so glad my exams are over!
I love DeviantArt, those pictures are so pretty/cute :)

aakash said...

Exams make some people loose wait (but for that one needs to be in tension, and deprive him/herself of sleep)...
not your thing na :P

aJ

Sidrah said...

lucky lucky people.. I have never met them.

Tripthi Battapadi said...

All the very best! :)

Sidrah said...

=]

Mishree said...

like akash said,i know some lucky freaks who end up losing oodles of weight during exams.but that's okay,more of us means more niceness,more talent,more happiness :)

i dunn think what i said made any sense!

Sidrah said...

I love to eat during exams.. only thing that makes me happy