Okay am bored and I got a blog award from Mia. Waiting for some zooblah things to happen, which will take ages for sure. So am doing a lamest-tareen post about my weird habits. (the award says you can babble about anything) Yes, you don't have to read <--means of course you have to.
Before I attack here's the cute lil wee thing to make you smile a mile:
|his pedo-smile is epic!|
Here we go.
- I watch a movie. Watch its trailer. Google it. See the ratings and decide if they are accurate. Go to Wikipedia, read the plot and check out the cast. I always do it in this order.
- If there are two apples left, I will eat them both. Why? Because I can't bear the thought of poor apple being left alone to survive in a refrigerator with mean vegetables. If there are more than two I will eat only one. <-- am I not sweet? I have no feelings for other fruits.
- Flashing a bright smile whenever I look into the mirror. The smile is bazillion times more bright after I brush my teeth that it could blind a baby <-- show-off.
- Trying to find people from my university on Facebook. Not necessarily from uni.. From olden school days, my neighbors, creepy teachers, you know, maybe I try to spy on you, too. Reading their info, checking out their albums, and then TaDa completely forgetting about them as if they never existed is awesome way to waste your life.
- Updating my Facebook status or blog, keep refreshing the page after every 2 minutes to see if there is any comment <-- usually there isn't. Lasts for about 15 minutes.
- Staring at 'You have a new message' icon for one whole minute. It makes me feel good. It sucks if they are from service centre, and even worse from the Fraaandshippers.
- Feeling the bubbles from soda on my face.
- Listening to a song and imagining myself singing it. Replay, replay, replay. <-- I have to say it again, I hate my squeaky-high pitched-singing-mode voice
- Rearranging my dear novels every Sunday <-- makes me sound like somebody's grandma. No, not yours, don't get mad.
- Texting my friends every morning 'don't feel like coming to college. It sucks. I want to sleep='<' then getting out of the bed to get ready.
- Keeping my hairbrush, earphones and a novel under my the pillow. This drives my mum crazy. God knows why.
- Whenever I eat, I leave whatever will taste the best for the last mouthful, thinking that will make the meal more enjoyable. I also have a weird obs session with fried onions. They are just so yummm.
And oh this last one is like so cool: Blog about lamest things I can ever think of. Just to annoy you.
|Think about it.|