So I came across this site called '1000 awesome things' ...and it was awesome!
Few things I find really awesome are:
- When I paint my nails (of both hands!) and they look Perfectly amazing. A Perfect Hair day. Perfect Kohl on Eyes (mostly it looks a if someone has given me the black eye!). Happens rarely.
- The relief when you get home, throw your shoes away and lie (anywhere!) after a long tiring day
- When only I Know the answer in the whole class. Gets embarrassing but we all have our moments.
- Teachers decide to take the day off. Or walking into the class and seeing the substitute teacher,
- When I am able to walk 1 hour and avoid yummy stuff for a day. Mission accomplished.
- Getting into your old dying comfy clothes (your mum hates it)
- The happy Friday feeling,
- A nice long chat with my parents and brothers before going to bed (ending without quarreling. Awesome).
- When a baby decides it likes you.
- When my dreams come true (it happens to me all the time. Small blurry meaningless things I see in sleep comes true!)
- The night before the Big day. Hyper and excited.
- Eating popcorns. Making your own breakfast once in a while. Evening tea. Surprise gifts, call (or a text). Surprise slumber party?
- A perfect calm day with your friends.
Oh no, this is getting long, so many awesome things... but lets wind up.. last one:
- Listening to songs that remind me of old happy (and sad) memories. Some of them are:
1. One Heart and Nelly Furtado's Powerless remind me of school days and afterwards. Got my first cellphone, made my ID on orkut (it sucks now, though), I lost all the baby fat (it was the BEST thing!), BFG became one of my best friends and countless more.
2. HSM's Everyday .. Ahh Zac Efron. We were totally crushed. The song is awesome. long, tiring and funny college days. Good old stadium, Ms Pink's library, burning hot ground, crowy trees, talent shows on benches, dizwom-wifey girls... Miss those days.
3. Within Temptation's Angels - after college, made my 1st blog, 17 turns 18, makes me miss the person who has changed alot =/
These days my Life's theme song is Breathe 2 Am.. Old song, but I Love it =)
Sidrah xx o(^-^)o